Tuesday, July 15, 2008

piddles

1. What is your name? Kait
2. How old are you? 21

3. Where do you live, what do you live in, and do you like it? i live in Brooklyn, New York with my boyfriend and two other ladies in a 3 bedroom apartment. Living there is alright, the place is very messy not due to myself but i do what i can with the situation. i'll only be there till the end of july and then it's back to my hometown for a month and then school starts again!
4. What do you do for a job? i work in the
career services office on the campus of my school. it's slow and boring.
5. What would you do with your time in an ideal world where earning money wasn't the top priority? travel a lot, create things i've always wanted to do.

6. Do you make anything? i make comics, i draw a alot, a lot a lot. i also knit, sew, and cook.
7. What is your favorite food? salmon don :)

8. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you choose? new york is fine for now
9. Ask me a question. No thanks.

10. Show me a picture of yourself.

11. Show me a picture of something that you think is awesome. I really dig this old dude. He is the background on my computer at work. Punk rock.

No comments: