Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Meeesure

i just remembered that my cousin's baby shower is in three days. i don't really want to go.

since i've been home, i've been having some really vivid intense dreams. monsters on the subway platform and humans crawling around on the subway tracks like rats. the monsters try and lure the humans up so they can eat them. also another dream involved me and a group of people locking ourselves in a room so as not to get killed by some evil thing. we came to the conclusion that we could not remain there
so our best bet would be to storm out and spray the evil being with Windex in the face. I had to look under the door to see if it was still there and instead of me looking, two arms came tearing through underneath the door and grabbed me. it woke me up.

i'm also addicted to mario galaxy. so much fun!

















yea!

No comments: